Reproduce almost 80 different audio and audio-visual formats flawlessly
KMPlayer is a free media player, developed by KMPMedia, which can reproduce almost every audio-visual and audio format. It has a very efficient design and a smooth interface that makes it easy to work with it, even when playing a multimedia file that is damaged. This program also stands out, though, for allowing you to view streaming media files, to include subtitles in your own videos, or even to capture sounds or images from a playback.
KMPlayer uses two different kinds of internal codecs: audio and video. So, you won’t need to download and install any extra codec or plugin to watch anything properly. Besides, these internal codecs include some additional features and functions such as filters and image resize options. As regards the external codecs, KMPlayer also supports them, such as Winamp, or even ffdshow.
It stands out for allowing you to view streaming media files, to include subtitles in your own videos, and even to capture sounds or images from a playback.
This all-in-one media player lets you play damaged or incomplete AVI files, compressed albums in .RAR or .ZIP formats, and locked files while you are downloading them. It also supports 3D, WIDI and 4K, which is the latest and highest resolution available today. You can customize it according to your preferences thanks to the huge selection of color schemes and skins it offers.
Different formats it supports
KMPlayer supports a great selection of formats, and that makes it more adaptable to your needs. Regarding the input formats, it supports almost twenty different ones, such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, MOV, WAV, DTS, AAC, FLV (Flash) and standard MIDI among others. But, its strongest point in relation to this is that it supports almost 40 different video formats (such as MPEG-1, MPEG-4 ASP, WMV 1, WMV-9, Sorenson 1, Cinepak and H.263, among others), and almost 40 audio formats (such as WMA 1, MP3, TrueHD ">3, APE, Real Audio, MIDI, AMR and QCELP, among others).
In addition, this free player doesn’t just reproduce different kinds of files. KMPlayer also has filters that can be used for your entertainment . You could add in your homemade films, de-interlace them, crop them, and add image wall effects, magnification, bluescreen, or even RSS or Atom feeds. As for the audio filters available, you can choose among visualization effects, spatializer, equalizer, or the dynamic range compressor.
KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 Features
KMPlayer includes several new features and possibilities that are listed below:
- Reproduce your files even if they are damaged
- Integrated internal codecs
- On-Screen Control (OSC) is quite easy to use
- Several filters available to customize your files
- It supports multiple languages (exactly 24)
- Processes subtitles
- Real-time and steaming visualization (RTSP, ASX and ASF, e-sky broadcasting, etc.)
- It supports almost 40 different video formats (like MPEG-4 ASP, MPEG-1, WMV 1, Sorenson 1, WMV-9, Cinepak and H.263 among others)
- It supports almost 40 audio formats (such as QCELP, APE, WMA 1, TrueHD ">3,MIDI, Real Audio, AMR and MP3 among others)
- 4K resolution is supported
- Possibility of reproducing compressed albums in .RAR or .Zip formats
If you want to read more information about KMPlayer, feel free to do it here at the developer’s website
If you want to download KMPlayer, we recommend that you read its system requirements first:
- OS: Windows 2000 or higher (32Bit or 64Bit)
- CPU: 2.4 GHz or upper
- RAM: 400 MB
- Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9.0 or upper
- Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0 or upper
- Hard Disk Space: 30 Mb of free available space